120LPH Reverse Osmosis Unit Components
- RO Membrane: 2.5”x40”
- RO Membrane Housing: SS304 body + ABS end caps – 2054 x 1pc
- Reverse Osmosis Pump: Italian Rotary Vane Pump 400LPH@12Bar + 1/2HP Taiwan Motor
- Unit Frame: Electro-Plated SS304
- Pre-Filter: (20” KF Housing + PP Cartridge 5um) x 2 sets
- RO Controller: Pre-programmed RO working procedures + permeate TDS monitor
- 2x Pressure Gauges: Filter Feed + RO Feed, 2x Flow Meters: RO Permeate + RO, Concentrate, 2x Solenoid Valves, 1x Low Pressure Switch, 1x Concentrate Recycling Valve, Pressure Regulator: SS316,1x Main Power Switch
About our Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse Osmosis is a leading water purification technique for households, businesses and industrial processes. Reverse Osmosis Systems from Aqua Filtration range in capacity from 120LPH to 10,000LPH. Our retro-fit Reverse Osmosis Unit delivers ro water of exceptional quality.
Aqua Filtration offer Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Systems in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR REVERSE OSMOSIS UNIT INSTALLATION? Speak to a Water Purification Expert to Get Your Water Purified Today!
Ideal for water from all sources, a Reverse Osmosis system is an excellent investment in the health and well-being of your family, it offers exceptional sodium-chloride removal capabilities – salt minerals cause high blood pressure when consumed over extended periods of time – better tasting and odourless water, all without using chemicals. Reverse Osmosis technologies comprise of a permeable membrane element that uses pressure to preferentially induce water permeation through the membrane, while rejecting salts.